Thursday 27 September 2012

friend is sahaba

.."Everthing when it come so suden,,
we realize how important it is.."

my feet..baboya..*slap my face..
nope..i can't stay like this..i should be strong like how the gorilla is..*joking
really,,i'm so thankfully to all my frends who have help a lot..

well,ummu visited me on sunday..she brought the kerepek banana..yummy..
sedap ssgt..hari tu jugok habis..=bring some more next time=bawak la banyok pon
takpo..ore makan jer..

and the next day,on monday,syifa came with her eomma..and also brought me the butter biscuit..
delicious too..gomawoyo..nape datang kejap jer..duk la lama ckit..

..i didn't even think this is a very big accident..
did it really worse..??
yah..i know ..i ever got this about 2 years ago..
but,,i think this time is a little bit more worse..just  a little bit..
until my feet looks like going to divide two..
imagine..if you can see it by urself,,u gonna scare..

anyway,this accident really  remind me to be more careful next time..
watch out with your surrounding..and don be like me..ara..

apa yang terjadi memang perit,namun Allah ingin memberi sesuatu yang lebih berharga





No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylist